Stories That Can Be a Great Kick in the Pants for Those Who Are About to Give Up

All of us have moments in life when we have trouble getting through hard times and it seems that the entire world will come crashing down. In moments like this, stories about the strength of the human spirit are exactly what we need. We have found the most ordinary people who prove with their own examples that you can cope with any situation under any circumstances. The most important thing is believing in yourself.


Bright Side invites you to read 16 inspiring stories about people who decided not to give up.

“At a young age, I developed self-imagery issues about my body. It later led to depression and anxiety which I suffered from for years. Recently, I finally broke out of my shell and my face and body are on a canvas at Art Basel this year. I couldn’t be any more proud of myself.”




© oknatt_/twitter

“I graduated, I’m debt-free and I’m a single father. I do it all for them.”




© DezWeNeedMoore/twitter

“I’ve been visiting the gym for 800 days and I’m very close to losing 100 lb.”




“Guys, my grandma lost contact with her best friend 40 years ago when she moved and after years of searching, we finally found her and they reunited. I’m crying!”




© JordanFromJakku

“It’s important people know that my wheelchair has both a flower and galaxy side.”




© 65PinkRoses/twitter

“I sold my truck to pay for her surgery.”




© jettrush26/twitter

“11 months, 161 lb lost, no surgery. Life is good.”




© Danshu/reddit

“We were challenged to climb the highest mountains in Scotland, England, and Wales respectively, all within 24 hours... we did it in 23 hrs and 53 mins, and raised $1,800 for charity in the process! This is me enjoying a well-deserved swig of Lagavulin to ward off the pain.”




© reiku_85/reddit

Bionic squad




© unknown_human/reddit

“I got broken up with today and came home to this.”




© itsalexreiley/twitter

“The things I did to get where I am today.”




© bombshelltee/twitter

“20 years old and I’ve designed and made my own wedding dress!!! Everything was hand-sewn with my fingers, a needle, and thread. For once, I’m proud of myself.”




© rebeccatembo_/twitter

“After 117 days in the NICU, he is finally home.”




© djstitan5/reddit
“My grandma is in the hospital right now and wanted to see her dog. So I made it look like I was carrying a baby and we made it.”






© HennickShelby/twitter

“To all of those who thought I was weird in school...”




© iamsonnyturner/twitter

“I think I look good bald. I really was sad when I started losing my hair because of my chemo, but now I love my bald head.”




© sarah_manzi00/twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

NoelGRSr 2016